One of the most powerful lessons about life I can share with you is that life is full of simple facts that make up about 10% of the story. The rest of the 90% is our interpretation of what happened and what it means about us, our abilities, our worth or lack of and etc.
If you’re not happy with where you are, consider first rewriting that story. How are you stronger because of what happened, what lessons did you learn? How can you use what happened to be better, wiser?
When you change the story, the 90% which you have control over, the rest, the 10% isn’t as significant. Re-tell a version of the story that empowers you and serves your growth.
***Exclusive Special Offer*** Redeem a FREE 20 Minute Emotion Code Evaluation